Weston, Colorado
Privacy and Data Security

After subscribing to Panda my computer has become a daily nightmare.I think Panda is a virus in itself.

Panda takes control of the pointer in the middle of games and when I'm trying to write emails. Then I get calls from people I can't understand from India telling me they know there is a problem with my computer. I got PC Matic virus protection but they are unable to block Panda from messing with my computer.

I have come to hate India and will never do business with any company with ties to that country ever again.PANDA IS A VIRUS YOU CAN'T DELETE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of panda security antivirus. Panda Security needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panda security antivirus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panda Security.

Had an Experience with Panda Security?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1108989

There is no need to actually pay for anti-virus software unless you are a business.This includes PC Matic.

Avast, AVG and others offer a free edition of their paid programs and they work well. In your case, uninstall the Panda software via your control panel and also do a search online for a "Panda clean uninstall" tool in order to get every last vestige of Panda off your machine. You also need to download the free Ccleaner at piriform.com and use it to periodically clean out your cache, history, registry and control your start up programs so you don't have so many things automatically starting at boot up.

And, yes you can definitely uninstall panda.Good luck.