I was a six year customer of Panda Antivirus, latest version was Panda Gold.When it came time to renew this year (20016) the renewal price was $159.00.

I could get the same product online for $49.00. Easy decision right. I downloaded a new version instead of upgrading. The new version had nothing but problems.

When I contacted Panda support I was advised the problems could be corrected for an additional sum of $150.00. I have removed Panda Gold with some difficulty but did manage to remove it all after several hours. I am pleased with what I am using now and I have no idea how Panda products keep getting high marks on online reviews.

Stay Away.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of panda security gold protection antivirus from Panda Security. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panda Security to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Norton Antivirus. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panda Security for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panda Security?

Comments